Urban Development Institute of Australia
Western Australia Division Incorporated
Code of Conduct
A UDIA member should:
- Demonstrate ethical principles and observe the highest standards of integrity and honesty in all professional and personal dealings.
- Uphold and promote the reputation of the Urban Development Institute of Australia (WA) and not misuse authority of office for personal gain.
- Respect the confidentiality of information given to the member in the course of the Institute's work.
- Engage in continued learning to maintain and improve professional skills and competence within the industry and promote innovation and excellence in practice.
- Strive to achieve environmentally, economically and socially sustainable development.
- Show respect for the rights of consumers and maintain the public's confidence and trust in the Development Industry.